iCall 7 to be a valuable tool for business
October 13, 2011 by Arlo Gilbert, CEO & Founder
When we designed iCall 7, we created it with two audiences in mind - individual consumers and business customers. For the business user, our primary objective was to create professional collaboration tools and services that would be intuitive and convenient to use, and just as important … free.
Customers can take advantage of the many business services offered through iCall 7 to save time and costs. If services like screen sharing and file transfer are regularly used by employees through a similar provider such as iCall, for instance, it's probably not free; and that's just one example of how providers can sneak in extra charges that you might not notice at first, but can eventually add up. And we think the only reason they would charge for these types of services is to make an easy buck - and that's not what iCall is all about.
So what types of tools and services can businesses take advantage of when they use iCall 7?
- Fully featured conference bridges and calling services: Enterprise-quality conferencing at no cost and up to 10 people can participate in a call for free - also receive call recordings and transcripts
- File transfer: Transfer files through iCall 7 with just one click
- Document and screen sharing with audio chat: Share screens and documents in real-time to enable remote collaboration
- HD video conferencing: One-to-one video conferencing at launch, but within a week or two, group video presentation to be added to hold meetings, webinars and conferences, make presentations, and conduct online training
- Free and low-cost calling: Any number in the U.S. and Canada is free to call, and our calling plans let businesses connect for a fraction of the cost they're typically used to paying
- Free and low-cost international calling and rates: We have some of the lowest international rates around, and when you call other iCall users, it's free, even across continents
- Secure link to protect assets: Benefit from the highest level of calling encryption and protection available, with a true and direct, point-to-point video link that's completely private, safe and secure
- Point-to-point video without extra hardware hassles and costs: Existing infrastructure and computer hardware can be used to make the most secure video calls possible, and to give you enterprise quality results
- Personalized apps: Utilize our platform to develop apps to give employees and clients a real-time, interactive experience for business use
iCall 7 launches next week and will provide superior quality and premium services for businesses and their employees. So take advantage of all that iCall 7 has to offer, while we continue to bring you further innovation and product expansion for your business needs.